Memória DDR3 2GB 1333MHZ V-Color C/ Dissipador
The TD2G16C9-Z8 is a 256M x 64bits DDR3-1333 LO-DIMM. The TD2G16C9-Z8 consists of 16pcs 128Mx8bits DDR3 SDRAMs in 60 ball FBGA packages and a 2048 bits serial EEPROM on a 240-pin printed circuit board. The TD2G16C9-Z8 is a Dual In-Line Memory Module and is intended for mounting into 240-pin edge connector sockets.
Synchronous design allows precise cycle control with the use of system clock. Data I/O transactions are possible on both edges of DQS. Range of operation frequencies,programmable latencies allow the same device to be useful for a variety of high bandwidth, high performance memory system applications.
- RoHS compliant products.
- JEDEC standard 1.8V ± 0.1V Power supply
- VDDQ=1.8V ± 0.1V
- Max clock Freq: 400MHZ; 800Mb/s/Pin.
- Posted CAS
- Programmable CAS Latency: 4,5,6
- Programmable Additive Latency :0, 1,2,3 and 5
- Write Latency (WL) = Read Latency (RL)-1
- Burst Length: 4,8(Interleave/nibble sequential)
- Programmable sequential / Interleave Burst Mode
- Bi-directional Differential Data-Strobe (Single-ended data-strobe is an optional feature)
- Off-Chip Driver (OCD) Impedance Adjustment
- MRS cycle with address key programs.
- On Die Termination
- Serial presence detect with EEPROM
Deixe seu comentário e sua avaliação